Yokogawa Electric Corp (6841) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yokogawa Electric Corp (Yokogawa) is an industrial automation company. It manufactures and supplies products and solutions in measurement, control, and information technologies fields. The companys product offering include differential pressure/pressure transmitters, flow meters, and process analyzers; and control systems and programmable controllers; gyrocompasses and autopilot systems; cockpit flat-panel displays, engine meters, and other instruments; and meteorological/hydrological monitoring system equipment; and waveform measuring instruments, LCD drivers, electric voltage, current, and power measuring instruments, signal generators, optical communications measuring instruments, and confocal scanners. Yokogawa also provides services to minimize plant lifecycle costs. The company serves oil and gas, chemicals, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater, petrochemicals, iron and steel, gas and LNG, pharmaceuticals, food, life sciences, and aerospace sectors across Asia, the Middle East, North America Europe, and other regions. Yokogawa is headquartered in Musashino-shi, Tokyo, Japan.
Yokogawa Electric Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2018: SABIC signs MoUs with Six multinational suppliers
Nov 27,2018: Yokogawa and Sphera reach agreement to provide risk assessment and consulting services for plant facilities
Oct 20,2018: Plant Being constructed for production of gasoline from Synthesis Gas in Ahal province of Turkmenistan
Sep 04,2018: KBC announces availability of Chevron PETRO LP technology
Aug 24,2018: Yokogawa wins chemical injection metering valve orders for two oil fields off coast of Norway
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Frequently Asked Questions ?